[Download] Become a SuperLearner 2: Learn Speed Reading & Boost Memory

Posted on

Become-a-SuperLearner-2

Gross sales Web page: Click Here
Worth: $25
Obtain Dimension: four.2GB
Direct Obtain Hyperlink: (No Advertisements, No Ready Time, No Capcha)

This content is for VIP members only, Lifetime or Monthly Starts at $15 Click here to Join Now.

BECOME A SUPERLEARNER 2: LEARN SPEED READING & BOOST MEMORY

Study quicker & extra successfully by harnessing the talents of the world’s quickest readers & reminiscence record-holders. NEW V2!

Course Description

One in all Udemy’s Prime Promoting Programs of All Time – New & Improved for 2016!

After over 50,000 happy college students in our authentic course, Turn into a SuperLearner has been up to date, upgraded, and improved from the bottom up for 2016.

This course will train you methods to hack your studying, studying, and reminiscence abilities, empowering you to study something and all the things quicker and extra successfully.

Whether or not you’re a scholar, knowledgeable, or just embarking on a brand new interest, you might be compelled to grapple with an every-increasing quantity of knowledge and data. The truth is, it’s believed that one week’s price of the New York Occasions comprises extra data than individuals 100 years in the past encountered of their complete lives. We’ve all skilled the frustration of an ever-growing studying checklist, struggling to study a brand new language, or forgetting stuff you discovered in even your favourite topics.

Anybody can develop Tremendous-Studying abilities!

This course is about enhancing your skill to study new abilities or data rapidly and successfully. We go far past the sorts of “speed-reading” (or glorified skimming) you’ll have been uncovered to, diving into the precise cognitive and neurological components that make studying simpler and extra profitable. We additionally offer you superior reminiscence strategies to grapple with the large a great deal of data you’ll have the ability to course of.

You’ll learn to enter and retain data in a complete new approach – a quicker, higher approach

The core of this SuperLearning course includes Three “Tremendous Expertise”:

• Velocity-reading with excessive (80%+) comprehension and understanding
  • Reminiscence strategies for storing and recalling huge quantities of knowledge rapidly and precisely
  • Creating the cognitive infrastructure to assist this flood of latest data long-term

Nevertheless, the SuperLearning abilities you’ll study on this course are relevant to many points of your each day life, from remembering telephone numbers to buying new abilities and even talking new languages.

How this new course will change your life and triple your studying pace:

The unhappy irony is that so as to study most of those superlearning abilities and reminiscence strategies prior to now, you needed to learn dozens of books and psychological journals. Or, you needed to rent an costly non-public tutor who focuses on superlearning. That’s what I did. And it modified my life.

Thankfully, my instructors (consultants within the fields of superlearning, reminiscence strategies, and speed-reading) agreed to assist me rework their supplies into the primary ever digital course. That course, Turn into a SuperLearner 1.zero, took the web by storm, changing into one of many high programs within the historical past of Udemy, and leading to a bestselling guide and top-ranking podcast.

How is it totally different from SuperLearner 1.zero?

During the last 2 years and 50,000+ college students, we’ve had tens of hundreds of knowledge factors and items of suggestions, serving to us enhance each our methodology and our instructing practices. This new course has extra (and higher) content material than ever earlier than, together with:

• Fully re-written lectures emphasizing readability and engagement!
  • All-new lectures on subjects by no means earlier than lined!
  • Palms-on demonstration movies for each main idea
  • Dramatically improved video and audio high quality
  • Interactive worksheets to print and full
  • Even MORE supplemental sources!

We are able to confidently say that that is the perfect, most complete accelerated studying product we’ve ever launched on Udemy.

The course would require 2-Three hours of reminiscence and speed-reading follow and coaching per week, and final roughly 7-9 weeks. It received’t be simple – however if you happen to put within the work, you might be assured to succeed.

Along with the lectures, there may be a further 1.5 hours of supplemental video content material from TED, YouTube, and different sources that are thought of a part of the course curriculum.

“SuperLearner” is a trademark of SuperHuman Enterprises, Inc.

What are the necessities?

• College students ought to have the ability to learn proficiently of their native language and in English. Although these abilities will be utilized to any language, the offered supplies might be in English.
  • Willingness to push your self, break previous habits, and a burning need to succeed
  • College students with visible or studying disabilities: please contact the instructors earlier than buying the course, in order that we are able to guarantee your utmost success.

What am I going to get from this course?

• An extra 1.5 Hours of Supplementary Video
  • Our confirmed methodology, utterly upgraded for 2016
  • All, new, never-before seen content material based mostly on tens of hundreds of knowledge factors from college students such as you
  • Common homework assignments, video games, worksheets, and different supplementary supplies
  • By the tip of this course, it is possible for you to to learn no less than Three instances the pace of a mean faculty graduate, with above-average comprehension and retention
  • Additionally, you will study the very same abilities that win World Championships in Memorization – abilities that may train you to memorize hundreds of knowledge factors so as
  • You’ll learn to course of and internalize data in a highly-effective approach, and methods to apply this instructing to any ability you want to study
  • The final word objective of this course is to provide the instruments to study something extra rapidly and successfully

What’s the audience?

• Supreme for brand spanking new college students AND present college students of SuperLearner 1.zero
  • Anybody who has ever wished they may study extra successfully
  • Individuals who like to study
  • College students
  • Professionals
  • Hobbyists
jessica
Author

Password Reset
Please enter your e-mail address. You will receive a new password via e-mail.